Perhaps we are in early labor?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

binxs human

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And 6! The last one was dangling from its ambilical cord which I waited then snipped cuz mama was trying to walk in circles to find the crying. I need a friggen drink!

binxs human

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All 6 are healthy and happy and nursing. Binx is such a great mother. If she get out of the box to eat and one so much as squeaks she runs back in to nurse. Will post again when I get a good picture. We have 4 black and 2 grey kittens.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! How exciting!!  Binx is lucky to have such a good midwife to help her through everything! Yes- pictures please!! 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hooray! Glad it went well! [emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

binxs human

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A new problem has arisen. I was stroking mom today and picked up a kitten. They have fleas. I frontlined mom last week and thought they were taken care of but apparently not. What do I do? Can I treat the bedding somehow? I know they are to young for treatment. HELP!

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A container with dawn dish soap and a flea comb. Remove the fleas with the comb and dip the comb into the water mixture it will kill the fleas. But I think you need to dry it off each time you will need to repeat this process multiple times. I'm sure someone else will come with more information but this is what I've seen said over and over again here.