Perhaps getting a new kitten.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

I know ;]
We hope they'll become the best of friends ;] After all, we could Ginga because if we went on holidays we thought Jazzy might be lonely. Thanks for the gift by the way, CuteKittenKat
No problem! It's so great to hear that things are going good. Sorry it took me so long to relpy, I've been busy with my new little arrivals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat

No problem! It's so great to hear that things are going good. Sorry it took me so long to relpy, I've been busy with my new little arrivals
;] It doesn't matter. Just an update (and quite a funny one I think!) Just a few minutes ago Ginga was playing with a roll of paper she was batting it around and it nearly fell off the table it was on

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

;] It doesn't matter. Just an update (and quite a funny one I think!) Just a few minutes ago Ginga was playing with a roll of paper she was batting it around and it nearly fell off the table it was on

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.
I love how excited and into games they get with such odd house-hold items!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CuteKittenKat

I love how excited and into games they get with such odd house-hold items!
I know right! Today Ginga ate a lacky band, is that bad for her?

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a photo to prove that Jazzy & Ginga are getting along, I took the photo around a week or so ago, I only just plugged in my camera. Here it is:

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can't believe I didn't update this yet, they've been getting along very well. I've been taking Ginga out on her leash and Jazzy doesn't seem to mind, she just allows her around. They touch noses and rub against each other. We think they're going to become great friends ;]

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, they're beautiful and sound like they're getting along very, very well. I'm not sure what a lacky band is - but I keep anything that elastic or rubber bands, or any sort of stray materials closed up where the cats can't get them. if they eat them, it can be very bad for them - like surgery bad. Even a big ribbon that we play with - I always put it safely away.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darlili

Aww, they're beautiful and sound like they're getting along very, very well. I'm not sure what a lacky band is - but I keep anything that elastic or rubber bands, or any sort of stray materials closed up where the cats can't get them. if they eat them, it can be very bad for them - like surgery bad. Even a big ribbon that we play with - I always put it safely away.
A lacky band is the same as a rubber band, that's just what we call it here ;]
We try to hide them but Ginga always opens the place where we hide them

Really, surgery bad? Ginga never ate one. She NEARLY did though. Yes, they are getting along well but Ginga & Jazzy seem to have up days and down days. They bat at each other sometimes and others they just touch noses and rub against each other.

UPDATE: Ginga has been going on walks lately, the two kitties meet each other and touch noses. Ginga opened my door today, I needed a full 10 hour sleep because I have a big day today. Ginga woke me up at 5. Oh well, life with kitties has its ups and down

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very smart, but you may have to get baby locks for your cabinet doors - check the baby aisle or at the hardware store. It really can be very bad if they eat a rubber band or anything other object - cats can't really throw them up very well, and if it doesn't pass the other way, and gets stuck in their intestines, well, if you're lucky you're looking at a successful, if expensive, surgery. But, cats have died from blockages. I'm not trying to scare you, but, maybe just scare you enough to get those baby locks!

Sounds like they're getting along great - even if one is stealing food a bit....mine do that, but they were so good the other day when I was taking them to the vets on separate days - no hissing or anything when I brought one home.