Perhaps a protective thought for Capt. Jack of the US Army...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Many vibes here too for your cousin and all of the soldiers out there in the desert! My brother is currently out there too.
And we send vibes and good thoughts for your brother, too. Wouldn't it be wonderful if not another single soul were lost over there, and they could all come home safe and well and soon?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
many for a safe tour and a safe homecoming!! Tell him thanks for fighting for us!! Aww theres not an american flag in the smiles list! Oh well!
I have family over there too! Say it loud, say it proud! Proud to be an American! (no pun to all the other countrys either! I think they're all great!)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

as in, Johnny Depp?

Yep - we are big PotC shows. But I wanted a name to fit the "silver" color - and since Charlie is named after a movie (Charlie Wonka - Charlie and the chocolate factory), I came up with CJS. Just fits

Charlie's a chocolate Ocicat; Jack will be a cinnamon or cinnamon-silver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GK -- I hadn't even thought of that! I was thinking of one of the American Indians my father used to talk about (he was a scholar of such things), "Cap'n Jack of the Modocs:"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintpuash

(By the way -- my father was on the side of the Modocs, who were, after all, only trying to live on land that was rightfully theirs.)

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Yep - we are big PotC shows. But I wanted a name to fit the "silver" color - and since Charlie is named after a movie (Charlie Wonka - Charlie and the chocolate factory), I came up with CJS. Just fits

Charlie's a chocolate Ocicat; Jack will be a cinnamon or cinnamon-silver

your Charlie is stunning!