Perfumes

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been looking for a perfume, I don't know the name. It was a favorite of the over - sixties crowd back in the day, seriously back in the day. I smelled it on a woman, but didn't get to ask as the orthopedist came in and rolled her wheelchair away. It was just her arm, but you can't chase people down in doctor's offices. Okay, I can't.

It had a touch of sandalwood to it and possibly jasmine. If your grandmother didn't wear it, maybe the head of the Sunday School teachers group? I realize this isn't much of a description.

I sniffed every perfume that they had at Belk's and Wal-green's. I don't think Belk's wants me to come back. Wal-green's said, There is always White shoulders. And, yes, there is...
Aprege, maybe? No jasmine from what I recall, but it does have neroli and sandalwood.

I love perfume, but I tend to have tastes that far exceed my bank account; therefore, I do not have as many as I would like. I also stay on the cheaper side of my choices and lament ever smelling some of the ones I will never own. I made the mistake of smelling Caron Poivre and Roja Haute Luxe.

Shalimar is definitely a beautiful vintage scent!

My vintage scents would be Vol De Nuit. Not the reformulation: the old, beautiful scent with amber and petitgrain. It went from oriental chypre to "woodsy." Hmm...

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wind song. Can't remember the scent, but the song from the ad remains on my mind.