Perfumes

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shalimar. :hearthrob: It was my Grandma's scent. I could smell it in her house for several years after she went into a nursing home. Mom suspects that Grandpa used to so spritz a little in the room from time to time too. :redheartpump: I used to go into her bedroom and sniff the bottle sometimes. It's like the smell of a hug to me. One of these days I will buy a small bottle. Just to sniff; not to wear. :lol: (I've been saying this for years. ;))

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back when we first started going together, Michele's favorite perfume was 'Charisma'.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been looking for a perfume, I don't know the name. It was a favorite of the over - sixties crowd back in the day, seriously back in the day. I smelled it on a woman, but didn't get to ask as the orthopedist came in and rolled her wheelchair away. It was just her arm, but you can't chase people down in doctor's offices. Okay, I can't.

It had a touch of sandalwood to it and possibly jasmine. If your grandmother didn't wear it, maybe the head of the Sunday School teachers group? I realize this isn't much of a description.

I sniffed every perfume that they had at Belk's and Wal-green's. I don't think Belk's wants me to come back. Wal-green's said, There is always White shoulders. And, yes, there is...

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend gave me some White Shoulders my freshman year in college, and I loved it. If memory serves, it does have jasmine in it. Walgreen's still sells it; I checked a year or two ago. Rather pricey.