TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

I wear a light body spray for school, like Bath & Bodyworks Rice Flower & Shea
That's my very favorite body splash!

Originally Posted by cata_mint

*sheepish look* I'll stay on topic from now on

Does anyone wear gourmand perfumes? Someone mentioned Thierry Mugler's Angel as having a dessert like quality to it. I love perfumes/shampoos/body creams that smell like dessert, which is why I frequently shop at Lush.
I use their soft coeur and Each Peach massage bars, and frequently use them as solid perfumes.
After reading your post i had to go and smell my Angel perfume again
I don't smell any dessert like qualities to it at all

It smells more like a musky floral/sweet scent to me. I love it! Could just be my nose though! If you're really into dessert scents though, you might want to try something else.

(I'm a Lush freak too!!!
If you like sweet stuff have you tried some of their products like Rockstar, Snow Fair, The Godmother, and MMM ??? They're really yummy! (you have to really like sweet scents to appreicate them though!) They also have a great smelling chocolate butter cream soap i bet you'd like!!)

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some spritzers that have food smells. It's a brand called "Smell This" and they made bubble bath, body wash, air freshener, lotion, and spritzer/body spray (and some other stuff) with smells like cake batter, cookie dough, fresh towels, peaches, etc... I love food smells! I have a Philosophy body/hair wash that is scented like Frango mint chocolates and it really smells like them...mmm...

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wear Chanel Gardenia. I love that it smells like the flowers and it always reminds me of my Grandfathers house. He used to grow gardenias and bring a few flowers inside his house and float them in bowls of water.

Unfortunately this scent has been returned to the vault by Chanel and won't be for sale again for quite sometime.
There are not many perfumes that I like the smell of because many are way too strong. This one was just perfect. Oh well, I'll savor the little I have left.