Performatrin Ultra?

karen dsupin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I totally agree with vanillasugar.  I have investigated so much time in cat food ingredients, that I know just by looking at most brands if it's suitable for my kitties.  There are more and more GRAIN FREE cat foods coming out everyday, because they know that's what we the consumer are leaning towards now.  It doesn't mean that the food isn't starch free, Carageenan free, Agar Agar free.  There's a lot to learn about pet foods and this blog has taught me an awful lot of what to look for in a good quality food.

Dbstats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Honestly, I was suprised when Pet Valu came out with Ultra. I mean the regular performatrin is garbage, and the Ultra is pretty much on the same playing field as other super-premium foods we reccomend. There's such a dramatic difference between the two, it's shocking! lol

I havn't fed it myself, but I'm working on getting my parents to switch. They're feeding regular performatrin right now, and I've been having a heck of a time convincing them that it's no good... I'm glad you're kitties are liking it. I'm sure you'll see more of an improvement from now on
[/QUOTE

I work at persuoermarket as you know they were bought out by PetValu. I agree regular performatrin is equivalent to meow mix. If you’re looking for the best brand with the best quality it’s ultra limited. Single source protein no grains no gluten. In the 4 months of us carrying it I have not had one complaint on this food line. I will always recommend this product believe it or not I tell people to come in with their cat and tell us how they liked it and ina. matter of weeks their coats are looking shiny and hydrated.