Percy's Home! (pic heavy)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

Aww, not only did the little fella's original story have me, um, what's the new phrase Cally used (moisturized?), but the pic of his new daddy snuggling with him on the floor just about did me in! How sweet was that?! And, I, too, find it ironic that the guy who needed the convincing is now the one who has taken up permanent residence right next to the baby's cage. But, it's not that I can blame him -- that kitten has the name "heartbreaker" written all over him!

I think it's so wonderful that Percy (or whatever his new name will be) has been adopted by Stephanie and will be remaining in the TCS family. I can't wait to watch the little guy grow up. I'm sure he'll be a looker and, besides, I have no doubt he'll be full of antics and fun. Thank you to Cally for rescuing the baby and finding him a terrific home and to Stephanie (and her DH) for adopting Percy. From start to finish, he's been a lucky boy. And, just think, his future is looking pretty bright as well!

Enjoy the baby and please keep us updated with all his kitten antics. And, of course, we'll need tons of pics to see how he's doing
As always, Alison says better than I could ever do!