Pepsi & Mountain Dew Throwback

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They make Coca Cola with sugar in other countries. And since they recycle/reuse the glass bottles, they might serve it to you in a plastic bag with a straw sticking out of it. No joke.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
reviving this thread temporarily... I just picked up a 12 pack of the Pepsi. OMG I love it! I remember this from when I was a kid... even though we didn't drink much soda. I'm inhaling the first can of it... so bad!

I alwasy found modern Pepsi to be heavy and a bit tart... but this is a perfect balance of tart and sweet. It's also light, not the heavy syrupy feel... I don't taste the carbonation... it's there, but not too much.

I'm not a huge soda drinker anymore... but this is worth it!

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you can still find it where you live, buy it!

It's gone from our grocery store. When we asked the Pepsi rep who was there, he said it was just a one-time run and when it's gone, it's gone. And it's sold out here, or at least at the stores he reps for.
Earl is very happy that we picked up a couple extra 12-packs of the Pepsi. I only have 2 cans left of the Mountain Dew.

We're so sad!!!!

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

If you can still find it where you live, buy it!

It's gone from our grocery store. When we asked the Pepsi rep who was there, he said it was just a one-time run and when it's gone, it's gone. And it's sold out here, or at least at the stores he reps for.
Earl is very happy that we picked up a couple extra 12-packs of the Pepsi. I only have 2 cans left of the Mountain Dew.

We're so sad!!!!
That's a bummer.
Last week Target had it on sale (the only place I've seen it locally) so I bought 2 Moutain Dew and 1 Pepsi 12-packs. I was so hoping they would have it longer, everyone I've talked to really likes it.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the throwback Pepsi and Mountain dew
normally I don't like either...they usually are too sweet to me! I too hope they keep these around!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

They make Coca Cola with sugar in other countries. And since they recycle/reuse the glass bottles, they might serve it to you in a plastic bag with a straw sticking out of it. No joke.
Funny...

When I was in Prague, the Coke tasted a little different. But then again, I would also buy it in the glass bottles as that is what it is supposed to taste like. Yes, Coke tastes different between glass and plastic bottles. Oh, and the 2 liter plastic bottles are shaped like the 20 oz./ .5 liter plastic bottles.