Pepperidge Farms is making Tim Tam cookies!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my fiance swing by Target yesterday to get some. Oh my goodness, they are soo good! I had like 6 in one sitting. We got both the caramel ones and the chocolate creme ones, and I like them both. And I've been curious of the Tim Tam Slam, so I made a cup of hot chocolate and tried it with the chocolate creme ones, and it was amazing. The cookie just melted in your mouth with all the hot chocolate

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

You people have started something! I did an Internet search last night, and found a German site that offers Tim Tams, so I've ordered six packages of the double chocolate ones.
We get the Original, the Caramel and the Classic Dark. They're all good, but the Classic Dark have the others beat hands down. The thing I love about them is that the chocolate is not subservient to the sugar, which to my mind is the downfall of pretty much every other chocolate biscuit I've ever met (with one or two exceptions -- Bahlsen Africa comes to mind). You'll love them, Tricia.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

We get the Original, the Caramel and the Classic Dark. They're all good, but the Classic Dark have the others beat hands down. The thing I love about them is that the chocolate is not subservient to the sugar, which to my mind is the downfall of pretty much every other chocolate biscuit I've ever met (with one or two exceptions -- Bahlsen Africa comes to mind). You'll love them, Tricia.
Now I'm wondering when I'll get them. The double-coated ones were listed as available yesterday, but now they're out of stock until December 19th. All the other varieties were sold out.

I love the Bahlsen Africa, which is saying a lot, because I rarely eat cookies or sweets.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Now I'm wondering when I'll get them. The double-coated ones were listed as available yesterday, but now they're out of stock until December 19th. All the other varieties were sold out.

I love the Bahlsen Africa, which is saying a lot, because I rarely eat cookies or sweets.
I love almost anything that Bahlsen makes! They are the best!
I'm going to be stocking up on Bahlsen Lebkuchen from the commissary tomorrow!
And Asbach bohnen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I love almost anything that Bahlsen makes! They are the best!
I'm going to be stocking up on Bahlsen Lebkuchen from the commissary tomorrow!
And Asbach bohnen.
I must research these
. Does World Market sell them??
Or I can ask my sis as they have a good international food store in the city she works in.