people...

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

aw thanks guys you always make me feel better
hehe im nasty too people like that... i was bullied at school and the bully said "your lifes worthless no one likes you!"
and ill admit i cam close too socking her one in the face.. but i looked her in the eyes and said "if my lifes so pointless why do NOT feel the need too make someone feel so insignificant?"
well im not sure which bit shut her up... i like too think it was me standing up too her, but i fear it was probably the big word....

people like that get whats coming too them and usually lead boring uneventfull lives

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
People are rude sometimes. If it wasn't for gas station attendents how would she be able to get to school and work?????? I'm sure she needs a car to do all of her traveling around and of course she needs GAS for her car and if it wasn't for station attendents we wouldn't be able to get gas. If it wasn't for people like you (thank-you) we would be riding horses everywhere.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She should get off her high horse and get a grip. You are 20, right? I would have said, "Some people have to work their way through college. At least when I am finished with school, I won't have a lot of student loans like you probably do" You can say this even if you are not going to school. Say it sweetly with a smile.