People Food Cats Love!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I'm lucky because one of my cats won't eat ANYTHING except her catfood and an occasional treat. Turns her nose up at raw chicken. My other one will eat a bit here and there, but neither one of them beg for food. They leave us be when we eat.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm now lets see.... what weird things have my babies consumed??... Beef, Ham, chicken... all the usual...(milk, cheese, dairy products etc).... along with... Naan Bread(cocnut flavour), baked beans, red peppers, green peppers (only Monty, and only a small amount) pizza.... cereal (esp. bran flakes) mousse..... pavalova...popcorn... umm.... and pretty much everything else!! :LOL:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
green beans, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, raw eggs, cubed cheese, and peaches.......

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peanut, a passed-on cat of mine, loved malted milk balls. My late husband kept them in the bottom desk drawer and, no matter how quietly he opened it, Peanut knew. He would come running but, only if that particular drawer was opened. Russ would give him half of one, once a week, since chocolate is toxic to cats.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut has good taste. Bodlover and Hissy, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I think your cats need a little bit of counseling. Do you know a good kitty psychologist? Maybe that lady who reads animals' minds on the Animal Planet could help. (Isn't she something?) After all, creamed corn and malted mild balls are normal, but Rhea, Pavlova is a dancer. Explain that one! And Hissy, canned peaches? I can understand fresh peaches.... I guess Debra Myers' cat eats poptarts with sugary white frosting!
(Pavlova..grumble, mumble..dancer..not food.. ballet.. artist.. grumble, mumble)