Penelope and Her Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today a kitten leaves the house to his new home. He is 9 weeks old, I know that's early but I do think he is ready. I'm so incredibly sad. He is going to someone know. Another kitten is going tomorrow and next week 2 kittens are going. 2 weeks after that, my aunt is taking the last one. We are keeping one as well.
I can't believe it's over already. They have been such a big part of our family these past few weeks. They always climb on our laps and sleep with us in the couch. They are so playful and fun. They are also geting so expensive, if it weren't for that I'd keep them
All myself!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who answered all of my many questions and eased my irrational worrying. I honestly don't know how I would have taken care of a pregnant cat and her kittens if it wasn't for everyone here! I'm so fortunate that all the kittens turned out healthy and are growing so beautifully and now all are able to go to a forever home, but I can't help but cry every time I think about it.
Thanks everybody and good luck to everyone who is going through this journey

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is little Theo, the one we are keeping. At least I have him and his mom! My heart would've broken if I had to give him up, he has climbed into our hearts from day one.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on a wonderful job!

Not sure if this will help or not, but I wrote a thread about giving them up when it's time.

You might get some comfort in reading it.

In the pregnant cats and kittens forum, title is- All of my last litters of kittens have been adopted :)

karagraaf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Again wanted to say thanks for helping me through pregnant kitty worries and kitten questions- I had many! All kittens now have great homes with trusted owners. We kept one kitten and he is the sweetest and most fun thing ever! He has his appointment to get fixed now, he is about 5 months old-my how time flies!
Just wanted to stop by and give my thanks because I truely don't know how I would have done it all without this forum!

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear that the kittens have been re-homed into kitty-friendly homes - that was wonderful on your part. 
 Your kitten and your other cat look very relaxed in that pic. If he has any issues after he's been neutered, feel free to check out threads regarding the topic.

Vibes for a smooth neuter.