Penelope and Delilah

pippapippa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can't get over how adorable your two girls are. I don't think it gets much cuter than that. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

The girls are getting big. Not sure how big they will officially be but they are 8 1/2 months and right at 4lbs.

The pink and purple you see are claw caps. They have a new obsession with scratching the couch. So while I retrain them to use their post and scratch pads they are wearing those. They don't seem to even mind or notice that they have them on.

Last edited:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh, cute!  Looked like they had little mani pedi's. :lol3:
I know, Delilah came with me to pick up some more food and I had someone get mad at me because she thought I painted her nails. I explained they were the claw caps and she calmed down. :lol3:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few more just for fun

Sleepy Girls

Delilah loves hanging out in the sink

And the Tub, especially after I take a shower. I also find her toys left behind in there all the time.

Delilah also loved the tissue paper from the Christmas ddecorations. Penelope was also excited but she was running around chirping and I could not manage a picture of her. :lol3:

This tends to be a very typical Penelope pose.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they are just the most adorable things ever! :lol3: :love:

So... they're both at about the same weight? They are dainty little girls, aren't they? But are you saying Delilah has caught up - or almost caught up - to Penelope? :clap: :clap: :clap: Such a wonderful kitty mom they have! :hugs:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

I used the weigh myself and then weigh again holding them method. They were just over 3 1/2 and then 4lbs
another time. So they are right in that range. But they are very close in size. Delilah is still slightly smaller but very close in size. I am curious to see how big they are going to get. I don't expect them toget over 5lbs at the rate they are growing.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, you are right, I have MISSED all of these picutres from last year. Probably due to my moving. BUT ..................

BE STILL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one has to be my all time favorite. Her tag is almost as big as her face. I can't take the cuteness. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AND, the pictures at the Lake are just beautiful of both girls. My how they have grown and MY OH MY how you have taken such incredible care. I do adore the girls. :heart3: :heart3:

Last edited:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

I do love that picture too. I can't believe how much she has changed and grown since then. I am so lucky to have her in my life. :heart3:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some new ones of the girls! :D

Penelope looking out the window

This is what I wake up to every morning

Penelope in the toy basket

She often has her tongue sticking out! :lol3:

We had a second snow the girls had fun watching the snowflakes fall

Delilah would watch them fall from up in the sky to the ground

Delilah sharing the bed with Heidi

Penelope looking pretty

Delilah doing her angle impression with a hair tie on her head :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just cannot imagine waking up to those darling babies each day. I love those photos so very much and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing what you have done for them this last year. They are so very, very lucky and so very, very loved. In fact, I think they actually have a huge following of people who adore them here on TCS too. :heart3: Just too cute for words. :bigwink:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

They are differently very loved, and they give it all back to me as well. All the sleepless nights that feels like so long ago, were so worth it to have the amazing cats I have today. At night Delilah will sometimes ask to go under the covers and sleeps curled up against me. Every morning when my alarm goes off, Delilah is sleeping so sweetly on top of me. If I am on my side she is on my shoulder, and after I turn off the alarm she comes to lay on my chest purring up a storm. It makes it really hard to get out of bed. I was never a morning person, but who can't be happy when you wake up like that every morning. Penelope joins in too for a little right before I get up. She doesn't usually sleep in the bed though, she has taken a liking to the sink. But she knows the alarm means I am awake and she can get some snuggle time in then. She is the biggest smuggler still, she loves to watch tv draped across my lap.

They are about to get a nice surprise. I ordered them a cat tree and it should be here soon. I know they are going to love it. I will have to take pictures of them with it as soon as it gets here. Hopefully it is not too hard to put together. :lol3:

I am sure Delilah loves the attention here. I let her know how cute everyone thinks she and Penelope are. She loves being the center of attention. She has become even more outgoing and friendly as she has gotten older. She has to make sure she says hi to all of her friends when we go out. She knows that I am leaving when I pick up my keys and will beg to go too. It breaks my heart when I have to go somewhere she can't like work. I always get a fabulous greeting from both girls though when I come home. Penelope likes to choose when she goes out now. She has to be in the mood or she gets very grumpy. When she does want to go she loves the attention and chirps and gives kisses to everyone who pays her attention. The funny thing is she gets more attention when we are out because she is so fluffy. She does love to get all the attention when there is company, she will come up and lay her head on peoples legs and look at them with those adorable big eyes. She has easily won my mom over with them and the sweet little kisses she likes to give.

I should probably stop talking about them before I write a book! :lol3: