Peeping Cats!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well put it this way...my hubby has a scratch scar down his back and its certainly not from me! lol. One of the 8 week old kittens decided hubby was a cat tree. Kind of ruined the moment.

Simple solution - we lock them out now....but the scratches at the door are distracting

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by minxie

Well put it this way...my hubby has a scratch scar down his back and its certainly not from me! lol. One of the 8 week old kittens decided hubby was a cat tree. Kind of ruined the moment.

Simple solution - we lock them out now....but the scratches at the door are distracting
Looks like quite a few of us have this problem

As far as the bathroom, it's been a couple years since I've gone in with the door closed. It seems that is the only time Lucy wants to be in your lap

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yep... problems with all of the above.... Kanoe likes to be right in the middle of the action... and Toulouse either sits in your lap or in the sink during bathroom time. I never shut the door either during showers and sometimes
even ask him if he's coming in so I can shut the door before other bathroom time!

(I can't believe we're all admitting this!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaleetha

Yep... problems with all of the above.... Kanoe likes to be right in the middle of the action... and Toulouse either sits in your lap or in the sink during bathroom time. I never shut the door either during showers and sometimes
even ask him if he's coming in so I can shut the door before other bathroom time!

(I can't believe we're all admitting this!)
I ask her too!!!
I'm like "in or out!" she usually mosey's on in. If I get the door closed before she has jetted across the house to get in the bathroom with me, I see this little black paw with white tips poking under the door "meow meow"... and I have to strain to open the door and let her in!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The big question is, why do they have to accompany you? It's logical that they feel they have to "reapply their scent" after you take a shower or bath, but are they checking that you're using the "human litter box" properly, or are they fascinated by your removing part or all of your "fur"?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

The big question is, why do they have to accompany you? It's logical that they feel they have to "reapply their scent" after you take a shower or bath, but are they checking that you're using the "human litter box" properly, or are they fascinated by your removing part or all of your "fur"?
I'm pretty sure that we were the first people that Ophelia saw (or at least the first nice ones she ever saw). When she was a kitten and still quite unsure of us, but still out and about when we were in the room, the look on her face when she saw us getting disrobed and ready for bed was hysterical! Her eyes got HUGE and she had this shocked look like, "Oh my god - you're taking off your FUR????!!!! Why would you DO that?!?!?!"

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat