Pedicures

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Thanks for the link
I'll definitely look into it here. My family doctor usually just freezes the toe and rips out the edge of the nail down to the cuticle! The nail grows back and is still ingrown... only worse!
Thats what my Dr did, but he added some kind of acid where the nail was growing to prevent it from growing back. Mine has never grown back after several years now.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
am a trainee in the making of manicure's & pedicure's! (nail technician).

hehe, my partner alway's give's me a nice foot massage!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I get one every pay day. With my friend. I love them. Also if you have an issue with ingrowns some places have people that specialize in getting them out as well as cutting your nails so you get them less frequently. My grandpa is diabetic so his nails have to be cut a specific way so he goes to a local place.

summerkid710

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had one once... and then I discovered that I can't stand anyone messing with my nails -- mani or pedi. I don't mind the soaking, massaging or polishing but when it comes to the filing or buffing, it's the worst torture ever.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never had one, and never will get one. I have better things to do with my money than get a pedicure. I don't do my own either except to trim my nails and occasionally put on some clear polish. Just doesn't seem worth the bother to me.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do my own. I don't like to have my feet touched by anyone. It kind of geeks me out! Although I can't stand not having my feet nice and pedicure-d, I have to do it myself. My nails are always well trimmed and painted at all times!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go out and have someone else do it
Last place I went to would do both manicure & pedicure for $35.

It's AWESOME getting your feet and calves massaged! Plus my feet are constantly getting calisus (sp?) so I need a good scrub every so often to keep them moisturized.