Pearl has suddenly become a biscuitmaker

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nisha

Lots of bakers out there it seems. So cute though.

I count myself lucky that ChloÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] only headbutts me in the middle of the night... so far.
the same thing happens to me always 4 in the morning when i dont want to get up ...lol

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`d never heard it called that either!
Neither of my cats "kneed" on people...but they do kneed in the air sometimes when they are bing petted.
I know one gal whose cat will stand on her (the pet owners) stomache and kneed with a paw on each of her breasts. I`ve seen this cat do this for an hour at a time. It`s cute for a minute or so....but I think i`d discourage the cat from continuing for that long!
Linda

hbrady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Josie kneaded as a kitten, outgrew it, and then it came back. She kneads my shoulder and upper arm before she curls up in my armpit. If I lay down for a nap and she wants to nap with me, she'll knead my tummy before she lays down.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Luna didn't knead or make biscuits until she was almost a year old. I figured it was mainly because she was separated from her mom at a young young age (like 1-2 months).
She looks awkward doing it though.

You know, I didn't know what "Making Biscuits" was either until this thread. I just assumed either it was another slang for "Having Buns in the oven" or the total opposite term of that being poop. LOL

rice-a-roniee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Boss doesn't knead, but Rice does all the time.
I raised him from a very young age, so he has always done it.
He runs around the house looking for me making kind of a "chirping" noise.
Not sure how to describe it.
once he finds me he runs to me and curls up on my stomache or chest and kneads my shirt and drools.
he usually ends up sucking on my shirt for about 10 min. and then falling asleep, purring very loudly.
once he wakes up I am left with a large wet spot on my shirt.

Hes a silly little thing