Pay attention to me!!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure that is what Pixie is thinking. I was sitting here with the laptop in my lap reading posts, and watching HGTV and Pixie is was sitting to the side of me and looking at me she kind of forcifully jumps foward on her hind legs on me with one paw on my chest and with the other she touched my cheek as if to say "meowmy, I am here pay attention to me right now" It as so cute I just had to share.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is to funny! Maia the brain has really figured out how she can be adorably sweet, respectful, and yet demanding attention when she wants it......Sometimes when I am on the computer she will sit and stare at me for a while, and if that doesn't work she gets closer, maybe a mew or two. If that doesn't work she comes up and reaches up to my leg then paw taps my arm, "Hey mom, what about me?!"

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusty does this at night. She will burrow under the covers and tap my face. Problem is, she normally has her claws extended! She has caught my lip a couple of times with a claw!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, how could you resist?!?
Whenever any of my kitties seek out my attention, I drop everything for them. I love it!