Pax: Taken too young.....

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
RIP sweet baby, I didn't know he was sick but I remember when you got them and thinking how cute they were. Life is not fair sometimes. I am so sorry for your pain.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How terribly sad.

You will be missed sweet Pax.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can`t find the words to say how sad I am for you Take comfort from knowing you did all you could and all he ever knew was love

Run and find Maisie Pax
She will take you under her wing and show you the way

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost little Pax. Sometimes we can try our best and things just don't work out. But the great thing is Pax knew he was loved, and now he's over the Bridge frolicking and bugging our dear Hope Hacker for chest rubs

Rest in Peace, Pax

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
so sorry to hear about this... i didn't even realize you had a couple of kittens, other than Kizzy [penalty of not logging on in the past few weeks
]. poor little Pax [& Kitchi, too, missing his playmate]. deepest sympathies for you & yours, as your heart weeps for this loss

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all.

Honestly, I'm not used to dealing with pet loss. (not that anyone gets used to it) But take my snakes for example...they are pets, and I've had to euthanise some of them, or they've died. It's not something I usually shed a tear about... upset yes, but not "hurt" if that makes sense. I think its because they don't show emotion.

I've lost one cat by euthanasia 7-8yrs ago, but Gysmo was older and gradually ill. My husband picked him up and took him away. With Pax, I had to watch him become ill, and take him to be euthanised, then bury him. It was definately harder in some aspects.

I know time heals all wounds. Kitchi is getting better (some new toys helped distract him I think, and I spend alot of time with him now that I'm paranoid of him becoming ill).

I'm doing ok, untill I start looking at pics. I have a bunch I was going to post from the Friday before he became ill. Or when I'm spending time with Kitchi and Pax isn't there patiently waiting for his turn

I didn't think I was so attached to him. The other part of it is, I didn't plan on having to euthanise 2 pets this year. Brandy's time is coming, that is expected. Pax was not.

Pax my sweet lil boy, I hope your playing with Hope, and Maisie and Elaine and all the other sweet babies. I won't forget the smiles that you brought to me, the smiles you still give me as I look thru my tears at pics of your silliness. I thank you for being a part of my life, even though only for a short time.