Patches & Snowflake - my feral cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few new pics of my sweet feral girls

Patty cakes (Patches)

Doesnt she have the cutest face? I love to smush it.

And gorgeous Snowflake. Who still wont let me smush her. Ah I give up lol.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just want to give them both kisses on their cute faces Sicy.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicycat you have done a great job with these kitties. Very happy and healthy obviously, even if Snowflake has not yet deemed to be petted. (it took my Lola until she was 6 to decide she likes being petted, so you may just get to smoosh that beautiful face yet
)

I never ceases to amaze me the absolutely gorgeous cats that end up on the streets. Thankfully these girls found you.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, the compliment means a lot

Snowflake has no problem sitting near me (2 ft away) or walking by me but she just wont let me touch her, and I dont want to force her so I just enjoy her company. Patches is complete opposite and when she finally let me touch her she just turned into a big love and wont leave me alone for a minute

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Patches and Snowflake look adorable!
Patches is what I would call a marble cake kitty.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They both have such beautiful faces! Even though there markings are different, their faces are the same. I guess that's because they are sisters? They're so healthy looking for ferals. You take good care of them.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Patches is what I would call a marble cake kitty.
Well that would make sense because I always want to just eat her up

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they're pretty and very well socialized!!!!! You've done a wonderful job if you can HUG a former feral- WOW! Do they just not take kindly to being indoors? I know some cats that won't do it and then live outside as TNRs happily ever after with their human caretakers, sweet as they are!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful that you're able to take care of them. They're beautiful cats. I just can't believe a cat as stunning as Snowflake is a feral cat! Maybe one day you'll be able to smoosh her lovely face too.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look gorgeous! Very beautiful kitties. You are wonderful for taking care of them and socializing them

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, it means a lot
I love these babies as if they were my own domestic cats. I'm especially proud of all I've accomplished with Patches.

Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Wow, they're pretty and very well socialized!!!!! You've done a wonderful job if you can HUG a former feral- WOW! Do they just not take kindly to being indoors? I know some cats that won't do it and then live outside as TNRs happily ever after with their human caretakers, sweet as they are!
They have never been indoors, I'd love to let them in but I cant mainly because I know they have worms plus Zoey and Saki arent their best friends
They are used to them though because they see them outside every day but I dont want either of the ferals 'flipping out' on them. But they have comfly chairs with blankets to sleep on and plenty of food. I live in CA so it never gets super cold here.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the gift Moz
That was so sweet of you. I tried to send you a pm but it wouldnt let me.