newfoster
1 more... I will recall later when not thinking LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isis&D.C.'smom

Congratulations on the new additions. Two cats having kittens at the same time on the same day-that is wierd! Good Job!
Somehow I knew all along they would have them together! Every time I read about Skittles I kinda thought it sounded right about where Patches was too....what I didnt know is that Patches would have such a large litter.....I figured about 6....and that I may lose one or two....so far they are all hanging in there! I posted a new thread about Patches problem with flat teets! LOL I'll continue to update the kittens on this thread. My husband is out of town today but says he will help me post pics tommorow..he's good with that stuff, I'm lame. I know we have some sort of photo shop thing already....

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow!!! this is so exciting! lots of new kittens on my birthday! yay! congrats! give patches chin rubs for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JESSIEnKITTY

wow!!! this is so exciting! lots of new kittens on my birthday! yay! congrats! give patches chin rubs for me!
Sure will! Thanks a bunch!

jayates1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats usually have litters near each other one can send the other off into labor. I believe most animals and ppl do it too. Weird huh? Watch for pooping though if they poop on their selves their straining to hard and need to go to vet immediatly.