past life regression

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
who here belives in past lives? have you/ would you go for regression?

have seriously been thinking about going. sounds interesting.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do, haven't had a regression, but I it'd it'd be cool to go and find out.
Myself and most everyone that knows me is convinced I was some loud mouthed drunken Irish barroom brawler in my most recent past.
I do have a loud mouth and I am pretty crass in the privacy of my own home and in the company of those who know me well

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do .. I have a book on how to figure out what you were... Its cool but I havent gone through the whole book yet.. Its long! haha I think i was a southern belle named annabelle who drowned... I had a dream one night out of the blue about it without the drowning part... lol I just have a fear of drowning.. :-o and i love to wear corsets.. call me weird! haha

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely. I believe in past lives and think I've experienced bits and pieces of one past life in particular in some of my past dreams! Very intriguing stuff and fodder for some interesting discussion, at any rate.

How about spirits? I'm a big believer in those as well. I think those who are skeptical tend to block belief in the possibilities of otherworldly entities because it's such an imcomprehensible subject. And pretty creepy at that.
Personally, I just "feel" it around me.

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I believe that when we die, our body particles get into the soil, and when plants eat the nutriends in the soil, we are passed through there, and then rabbits eat the grass, and people eat the rabbits, or are born into baby rabbits ect, and then a lady who ate a rabbit has a baby, and we are a part of that baby. Us with about a bajillion other people. Sometimes more of a person goes into a baby then normal, and thats when we get people who regress easily. So basically everyoen ahs like the particles of not only their past ancesotrs, but millions upon millions of strangers in their body, that have combined to make the concienceness that we have right now. O_O Odd theory but I stick to it.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

who here belives in past lives? have you/ would you go for regression?

have seriously been thinking about going. sounds interesting.
If it wasn't really expensive, I would!
I think I was a soldier in another life.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Count me in as a believer ... I had a regression done many, many years ago and it was quite informative. If you can afford it, you should do it. My reading provided many answers to questions I have had for a long time.

~gf~

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Nicky absolutely! To both questions
There is absolutely no doubtr in my mind whatsoever. Let's face it, the way I look at it is.... energy cannot be created or destroyed. Seeing as all living things are made of the stuff... what happens to the energy when we die? It's transmuted. Into what? Well I guess that's to find out
I've been seriously considering doing a regression, but I can never afford to have one done. I'm convinced I was Danish or Swedish before this life.... I feel incredibly drawn to scandinavia - I always have been and for some strange reason, I feel so overwhelmingly at home when I'm out there. I'm also convinced that I met my current partner (who is Danish) in a previous existence. On our first meeting, we both knew an awful lot about each other... and ther really is some sort of connection that I feel goes a lot deeper than just attraction. I feel like I've known him forever, not just for the last four years. It's strange... some people would dismiss that as simply being in love with a person... but I know what it feels like to love... this runs deeper than that. I can't explain.... but that's the way I feel. So yes... I'd believe without question! If you do go for this regression, you'll have to let me know how it goes! And who you were before!! Judging from that avatar, I'd say you were either a dog who loved to scare cats... or just a scared cat!! Or possibly even a cat on nip.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, definitely! Hubby had somebody at work ask him one day if he believed in reincarnation, and he said absolutely, when asked why, he said: "It's the worst possible thing I can think of so it's probably true." He's really not such a defeatist, but such an answer does tend to stop people in their tracks.

I used to have "other life" dreams when I was much younger; the frequency of them has gone waaaaaay down as I've gotten older. I figure that this life's experiences sort of get in the way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Count me in as a believer ... I had a regression done many, many years ago and it was quite informative. If you can afford it, you should do it. My reading provided many answers to questions I have had for a long time.

~gf~
what did they say to you?

i've found a woman who does it for £50 a session. going to go after my exams i think.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a definite believer in reincarnation, but don't know whether I'd want to do a regression. What if I found out some really horrible stuff about one or more lives?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I absolutely believe in past lives. I haven't had a regression as such, but I have had some very strange de ja vu situations that lead me to believe I was alive during the turn of the Century, like in the late 1900's as a child and the Roaring 20's as an adult. I even have childhood memories of things that couldn't possibly have happened in my lifetime as the ME that I am, now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
spoken to a lady who does regressions and am going to book an appointment soon! i'm a bit scared...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely believe in them! A good friend of my mom's does them and once did it for my mom (a long while back). Mom has told me about it before and it's just SO fascinating. She got the name and location of one of the people she supposedly was in a past life and decided to look the person up. This person lived in some random midwestern town (which my mom knows nothing about) and there was actually record of her being alive! I think it's just amazing. I would love to have it done myself, but my mom's friend lives in Pennsylvania so it's a bit faraway.

Don't be nervous about it! You'll have such an interesting time and you'll HAVE to share your experience with us (when you're ready)!