Past Christmas Games

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's the best, worst, or funniest gift you've gotten when playing a Christmas gift exchange game? Did you lose a gift you wanted to keep when someone " stole " it in a Unwrap or Steal game? Tell us about the games or Secret Santas you've gotten gifts in.

The worst gift I've gotten was a GIGANTIC ornament. That thing must have been a foot long! I was living in a small apartment with no room for such a large decoration. At the end of the game I traded it to someone who really liked it.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We go to a White Elephant party every year and there's a prize for the worst gift. One year I got a Potty Putter Toilet Golf Game and I don't even play golf. :lol2: It looks something like this: Toilet Golf Potty Putter

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What's the best, worst, or funniest gift you've gotten when playing a Christmas gift exchange game? Did you lose a gift you wanted to keep when someone " stole " it in a Unwrap or Steal game? Tell us about the games or Secret Santas you've gotten gifts in.

The worst gift I've gotten was a GIGANTIC ornament. That thing must have been a foot long! I was living in a small apartment with no room for such a large decoration. At the end of the game I traded it to someone who really liked it.
We play the "Unwrap or Steal" game at work, I just never knew what to call it. (See my post in the "Draw names " thread.) Now I know!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We go to a White Elephant party every year and there's a prize for the worst gift. One year I got a Potty Putter Toilet Golf Game and I don't even play golf. :lol2: It looks something like this: Toilet Golf Potty Putter
We did that, and it involved the most horrible looking teapot you've ever laid eyes on. I think a blindfolded Gorilla that was drunk on Nyquil did the paint job. :lol: