passion for manxes

starcrost

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, we're new here. I have a Manx kitty, Moggie. She is 3 1/2 She is completely without a tail and has the longer backlegs common to the Manx type. She also is a tortie which causes us to calle her a little Cabbit, since she usually hops like a bunny instead of trotting like a cat. She is very vocal and quite often will argue long and loud if you deny her something she wants to play with or do. NO is her least favorite word. She is a sweatheart when she gets her way and a terror when crossed. She is a part of our family and we wouldn't give her up for the world.

Tracey

night wing

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Hi,

I have male brown tabby colored no tail Manx cat named Tiger. He's my constant companion. He was a stray who came to the back door of my house on June 13th, 1998 and since I couldn't find his owners or anyone who wanted a cat, me and my wife let him stay. Three days later we took him to the vet and he said Tiger was about 1 year old judging from his teeth. We celebrate his birthday on June 13th and come this June 13th, he'll be 15 years old.

He's my constant companion since he follows me wherever I go in the house. He still plays, has all of his teeth and is the most friendliest cat I've ever known. He likes everyone including strangers. He doesn't mind going to the vet either. He's had a few minor operations in his lifetime, but he's champ. The vet has never seen a cat like him. The vet calls him "an amazing cat". As long as I'm there, the vet can do whatever he wants to do with Tiger. He was shaved, given a local, cut open to remove a cyst, stitched up and sent home with me on two separate occasions. No fuss from Tiger.

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello and Welcome! I went to school for Vet Assistant and worked in a clinic for about 5 months. My last day was last thursday because we are moving. I am going to miss the vet and his wife.