Passing of Isis

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today my little five week old kitten was put down, the abscess on her head spread to her little brain, and began to seizure and her skull began to dissappear. she was leaking spinal fluid from the abscess, where it got some form of bacteria that left a hole in her skull. I can't explain how only knowing her for five weeks, bottle feeding her, tube feeding her, watching how much she refused to die. she was still walking and meowing at me when i left her at the vets. she went underneath exploratory surgery and was put down after the vet saw there was no hope. i wish she died in my arms, but had no choice as i had a test at school at the same time. she never refused to give up, purred in my hands yesterday for the first time. she loved to be stroked on her little face, i can't express how this little kitten affected me, she will truly be missed.
i hope where ever she is, she is dancing with pink butterflies,

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry!!!

I can only try to imagine what it feels like. I
Lilos 6 kittens so much. I am here if you need to talk.
I know you did everything you could for her to live. And it seems as though she
ed her little time here. Just know that you made her 5 weeks full of warmth and love.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that is so sad. Thanks for doing all you could for little Isis. I'm sorry you lost her. She IS over the bridge, purring and chasing pink butterflies!

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Isis. She was well loved and will be missed, and is no longer in any pain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I kept telling her that when she arrives at her new home there will be tons of pink butterflies for her to catch, as corny as that sounds!! she is dearly missed. she has two brothers and one sister that help me through this time, so they are helping me. thanks so much everyone.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this.
RIP sweet little angel.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Enigma - and to have to take a test!! You were as brave as your dear little Isis. I'm sure that she saw you as she passed on her way to the Bridge, and knew that she was in your thoughts. I will pray for peace & courage for you, as you tend to her brothers & sisters. Godspeed, Isis! Enjoy your butterflies, and the other rewards that you earned while fighting so valiantly to live. I'm sorry that your time here was so short; see you across the Bridge someday.

sadisticookie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Isis was here for such a short time but every moment that she felt your love was a moment worth her struggles. It's not easy seeing a kitten with such spirit to live end up leaving but she came to you for a reason and she left a mark on your heart. She is free from pain now and I am certain she is chasing her pink butterflies ...she definitely earned it

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
chase those pink butterflies sweetheart and know that you will never be in pain again

you touched hearts with your determination to live little one and know that someone here will always love you and think of you and will look forward to the day when you will meet again at the bridge

enjoy those angel wings Isis

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enigma

Today my little five week old kitten was put down, the abscess on her head spread to her little brain, and began to seizure and her skull began to dissappear. she was leaking spinal fluid from the abscess, where it got some form of bacteria that left a hole in her skull. I can't explain how only knowing her for five weeks, bottle feeding her, tube feeding her, watching how much she refused to die. she was still walking and meowing at me when i left her at the vets. she went underneath exploratory surgery and was put down after the vet saw there was no hope. i wish she died in my arms, but had no choice as i had a test at school at the same time. she never refused to give up, purred in my hands yesterday for the first time. she loved to be stroked on her little face, i can't express how this little kitten affected me, she will truly be missed.
i hope where ever she is, she is dancing with pink butterflies,
I am so sorry. You did everything that you could for her and she knew that you loved her. Now she is at the bridge, healthy and free from pain. Someday you will see her again. Hugs

awliston

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
God Bless you for taking care of Isis the time she was here on earth. I am sure she has a special place in your heart!