PASADO-help Pasado investigate abuse of this puppy!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a heartbreaking story. While the photos are graphic, they are heartwrenching to see what this poor puppy suffered. They aren't gratuitous, shock-value photos.

Thank you for posting this to raise awareness of the incident, and how poorly these crimes are investigated and prosecuted right now. Hopefully with public pressure these criminals will be vigorously pursued, prosecuted and punished.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

churchbug

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

This is a heartbreaking story. While the photos are graphic, they are heartwrenching to see what this poor puppy suffered. They aren't gratuitous, shock-value photos.

Thank you for posting this to raise awareness of the incident, and how poorly these crimes are investigated and prosecuted right now. Hopefully with public pressure these criminals will be vigorously pursued, prosecuted and punished.
I don't understand what is meant by "they aren't gratuitous, shock value photos". Can you please explain your statement?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also posted about this poor puppy, but I didnt get to see these *awful* pictures! OMG-thats horrible!!
I hope that whoever did this gets caught and also gets burned in acid(or hell)
Sorry~but theres just NO excuse for this kind of act!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by churchbug

I don't understand what is meant by "they aren't gratuitous, shock value photos". Can you please explain your statement?
I simply meant that there are websites that post the most horrific, gratuitously graphic photos with the sole purpose of getting a reaction. This is NOT the case here, where the photos are not exaggerated or made worse (not that it could be worse) just to get a reaction. The truth is more than enough.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be writing a lot of letters these next few days. It infuriates me to see such extreme cases of animal cruelty disregarded by the authorities!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I immediately emailed the sherriff involved with this case the minute I saw it on another site (about dogs) I am on. I've only ever seen one thing worse than this and that was not by much