Party at CABLE, JAVA and PIXEL's

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we cant come to party today or tomorrow cause we posed to rest. and humble an me hafta be in diffrent rooms cause humble still sorta sick. but he comes home! HOME! We happee. an we love you all.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
efurbuddee - we prolly wont be able to hav enymor partees...look what meowmy foun win she got hom...sum kittee clawd the walpapr bordr!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

efurbuddee - we prolly wont be able to hav enymor partees...look what meowmy foun win she got hom...sum kittee clawd the walpapr bordr!

Oh NO! And it a bootiful cat picture one too
. I din't do it, honest and neither did Tia, we sorry! Meomwy wants to kno where meomwy Laureen gots it? yur friends (innocent we sweer) jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Oh NO! And it a bootiful cat picture one too
. I din't do it, honest and neither did Tia, we sorry! Meomwy wants to kno where meomwy Laureen gots it? yur friends (innocent we sweer) jasper and tia
she got it online.she did a serch for cat bordrs & pickd this one for the kichen. alla the walpapr bordrs at our hous hav kittees on them. if you look at the thred wif the noo cat tree we got for kissmas you mite be able to see the bedroom one. meowmys sistr sez it can be fixd wif walpapr paste. meowmy sez sum kitty hadda get on top of the frij to do this!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..

This wosnt us cuz we been away at our grandmeowmys for few days so we wasnt here. we missed u all though.
it was grrrrreeeeat fun. we were runnin evrywhere and silly Nismo climbed inside the pool table and fell asleep for aaaaages, meowmy got worried and i laffed.
so sorry we not been here for a while we hope u all had a gud krismas and glad laureen is all better now.
we bringed over some of our toys to play wif that we get from santa. is it ok if play wif them? weve got catnip balls and a big tunnel to hide in come snd join in
Sleeves

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

This wosnt us cuz we been away at our grandmeowmys for few days so we wasnt here. we missed u all though.
it was grrrrreeeeat fun. we were runnin evrywhere and silly Nismo climbed inside the pool table and fell asleep for aaaaages, meowmy got worried and i laffed.
so sorry we not been here for a while we hope u all had a gud krismas and glad laureen is all better now.
we bringed over some of our toys to play wif that we get from santa. is it ok if play wif them? weve got catnip balls and a big tunnel to hide in come snd join in
Sleeves
your welcom but the partys over - we wer havn it wile our meowmy wuz gon for 2 weeks...chek in Smudges Cafe - thers ushuallee a lot goin on ther
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi sleeves! we never met you! we happee you are here!
Originally Posted by Pombina

Sleeves

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

is the party still goin?

your welcom but the partys over - we wer havn it wile our meowmy wuz gon for 2 weeks...chek in Smudges Cafe - thers ushuallee a lot goin on ther
~ Cable
No - Meowmy Laureen is back home and not happy abowt the wall paper. Sumone did a no no

It was a fun party wile it lasted.