Parts Of The Body Week Two: Eyes!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

You do have cat eyes! One of my good friends has cat eyes too and I just love them! Her eyes change shades of green and yellow green. Do yours do that?
they do change between light green and dark green and brown sometimes they look even greyishiots really cool when i wear my colored contact and my eyes change cause then my contacts look different too

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are my eyes finally!
i took them yesterday after i was done with my make up to go out

The flash didnt get it with the right eye in this pic but its usually like the left eye with the dark green circle

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't take a picture of my eyes with my dumb camera, they were too blurry....so ya got the whole face instead! (Just look at the eyes, we don't want to give away the surprise!)

Maybe Wyan can put a robber's bandana over the rest of my face!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I just found a pic of my whole face and croped it to be just my eyes. That way I didn't have to blind myself either.
Lol, I tried to do that too but I guess I'm not that techno-mo-logically inclined.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I couldn't take a picture of my eyes with my dumb camera, they were too blurry....so ya got the whole face instead! (Just look at the eyes, we don't want to give away the surprise!)

Maybe Wyan can put a robber's bandana over the rest of my face!
You are so pretty!

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK I'll be brave and post mine, I could only find a picture taken on my 50th birthday last August. It was taken first thing in the morning, so forgive the greasy fringe and no makeup. The whole picture is me in dressing gown and a birthday cake.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Correct
Maybe the next thread should be, 'take a picture of your brain' and we will discover, I infact do not have one.