Part Feral Cat Has Anxiety

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm sad, but it is time for me to try my hardest to find this cat another person that will be able to take good care of him/her like I have. I will give you another update within the next couple days. Thank you for your concern Mamanyt1953. By the way I like your humor.
Darlin, all you can do is all you can do. Have you tried contacting rescues and TNR groups (who know who takes care of ferals) in your area? I know you hate to do it, but you seem to have reached the limits of your physical ability to take care of him.

Thank you for the compliment on my humor. I've found my life works best if I laugh a lot. It keeps me from screaming sometimes. And it holds the depression at bay. I actually laughed myself off of Elavil many years ago. Took me a while, but I did it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosa bood

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mamany1953 I'm sorry I did not write back to give you an update. It slipped my mind. You will probably be happy to know I found the cat a farm to live on where he is getting well taken care of, and he is very content staying outside and sleeping in the barn. :)