Panic Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

viperthreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They said it was an exploratory surgery.  the incision was so small, i cant even find it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

viperthreat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last update for you all..

The problems have returned ten-fold, she is now stuck in attack mode for the past two days solid, shes frothing at the mouth, her eyes are glossed over, and shes wheezing hard. Shes in a padded cage, but every time she gets enough energy up, she goes rampant again. She isnt eating or drinking, i even put treats in the cage, and she has ignored them.

I called the vet, and scheduled an appointment.

She will be put down at 3pm.

Just some stats for you all:

$2400+ of my belongings have been destroyed

$1950 + $100 euthanasia fee in medical expenses

----------------------

$4450+   total expense not including my time or efforts, for nothing.

I hope nobody experiences the emotions that i am dealing with right now.  I think of her, and i see the cute cuddly little suzu, but when i look at her, i see a wild animal bent on destroying itself and everything around it.  I love her, and i hate her, and the part of me that loves her is yelling "murderer!" and the part of me that is logical is telling me that there is no other alternative.

Im going to invest in a goldfish.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my opinion, it's probably for the best. It sounds like something was seriously wrong with her. Kudos for giving her a second chance though. I am sorry things didn't work out. I hope this doesn't soil your feelings towards cats and that one day you find another cat that will keep you company for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.