pajamas ~!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My pjs and nightshirt are for schlepping around the house and going out to the patio, for a smoke. I don't wear them to bed.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My jammies are fuzzy soft fleece with Teddy bear faces on them! (I love bears too, I collect them) My winter slippers are Cocker Spaniel pups with floppy ears and tails!
My hubby says I look pretty silly in them! :laughing:

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Debby, you collect bears? My 12-year old niece is the same.

Do you have one from Harrod's? One of its paw has the word "harrods" on it.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from a long road trip this weekend, spent most of the time in the rain, YUCK!
The first thing I did when I got home was put on my PJ's and some warm comfy socks-Aaagh!

Ginger

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great thread! I also love pajamas, although mine seem to be a bit different than most of yours. (Except for Jan's
) I wear boxers and a teeshirt... to lounge in, to sleep in... I love them!
I'm barely home for 30 seconds before I change into my jammies! I refuse to sit around in real clothes all day. I can't sleep in pajama pants because they get all bunchy around me... the same goes for nightgowns and long nightshirts, so I stick with the boxers and teeshirts.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like long nightgowns, and I have 5 or 6 of them. Yesterday while I was shopping for spring clothing I bought another one. It's made out of lightweight pink flannel with yellow stars and white clouds. It's very comfortable, and best of all, it was on sale for only $5.00!!!
I might go back and buy another one.