Paint emergency with Wellington!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks all. He is definitely much better this morning - has eaten, pooped and PEED. Even had a chasing game with Biscotte. He is not quite himself yet, seems to need even more cuddles than usual, but it may be the meds are making him a bit lethargic. And it was a traumatic time for him. But I am very relieved, and I am sure he is too!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too am just catching up with this thread and I am so glad that he is doing better...A definite blessing (the paint accident)..Give him lots of hugs from me..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He made me cry tonight. It was time for his tablets, and they must taste bitter because he hates them, and he is usually very good about tablets. I couldn't find him immediately, and when I did, he was lying on my bed under some clean towels. So I gave him his medicine, which he took like a trouper, shaking his head a bit. Then I stroked him for a minute and came to the computer. Five minutes later he followed me, jumped on my lap and demanded a cuddle. He lay back in my arms and gave me that shining look of love that I am sure you all know. It was as if he was saying that he knew I had to do these things and he was sure I had my reasons and he trusted me. I just wept, thinking of all I have put him through in the last few days, even if it has been for his own good. He is such a special boy.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet boy! Gosh, I got all teary just reading that.

I'm glad he's doing better, I'm glad he didn't need to have the major surgery to remove the stone. And I'm especially glad that he's already PEED!!

Pee Pee Dance!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad he is feeling better,
he is very sweet and forgiving. Tolly bears a grudge for days.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well now I'm teary. I am so glad he's feeling better, and told you so clearly, how much he loves all your care and efforts.

Patrick(RB) was good at giving me that look.

Ah those who do not understand cats and how interactive, communicative and loving they are, are missing so very much in life.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Well now I'm teary. I am so glad he's feeling better, and told you so clearly, how much he loves all your care and efforts.

Patrick(RB) was good at giving me that look.

Ah those who do not understand cats and how interactive, communicative and loving they are, are missing so very much in life.
Ain't that the truth!! Glad your boy is feeling better, Jenny.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

What wise words!

I am so glad he is feeling better, Jenny. Continued prayers and vibes for you both. Im so glad he let you know he is ok.