Packing

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she could clean too then I bet she would!My mom is a neat freak so all your clothes would be organized by color and things lke that!!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooooh packing! We closed on our house the end of June but I still had 3 months left on my apartment and we couldn't move in right away anyway. It took a while to pack everything and towards the end it got really hard- I would wander around looking for something that would fit in that empty spot I had in the box I was working on... just wandering around like "hmmm what can I fit in here!?"

Even worse- Chad & I weren't living together yet so he had to pack his own stuff- he did a HORRIBLE job!! Every box had the most random things in it and he didn't go through and purge all the garbage and things he didn't need- just moved it all to the new house! So then when I unpacked I had to have a garbage bag right there with me- I threw away candy wrappers, receipts that the print had worn off of, and all kinds of crap!

One thing I did that I was glad I thought of- to pack up my fragiles I wrapped them in seasonal clothes I wasn't wearing at the time rather than bubble wrap or newspaper- I had a lot less garbage when I was unpacking plus less clothes to move all at once!

Good luck- just wait until you have to start UNpacking everything!