Ozzy seeing spaceships!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't know what the heck he thought he saw this time, but he sure was after something I couldn't see! :lol:

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think he was making a pizza and flipped the dough up too high and got stuck on the ceiling and was looking at his wrist to see the time why hasn't the dough came down yet. And after that, he proably saw the dough trickling down the wall :think: :dunno: :crackup:

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
I think he was making a pizza and flipped the dough up too high and got stuck on the ceiling and was looking at his wrist to see the time why hasn't the dough came down yet. And after that, he proably saw the dough trickling down the wall :think: :dunno: :crackup:
That's a very plausible explanation. :flail:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
:spew: :lol: :crackup: :thumbsup:
That's a very plausible explanation. :flail:
Umm...Yeah, that is quite plausible. :agree: :lol: :blush:

tabbytom tabbytom ...Does Ozzy have to have this pizza ready before any of his 'spaceship friends' arrive?
(No need to answer, I'll just think about this whole pizza-making-situation, for awhile.) :yummy: :biggrin: :clover:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
He sure has a wonderful tuxedo outfit! I love his markings.
Yes, Ozzy is very handsome, PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws , but don't let that tuxedo disguise fool you. :wink:
The more I look at the above series of photos, the more I'm convinced that Ozzy was calling his home planet, then reading the solar shadows on his window seat, but then decided that it would be faster to just use the phone, and call long distance.
( betsygee betsygee should keep an eye on the phone bill this month, for sure.) :blush: :lol: :wink:

Though, I still think the 'pizza-flipping up to the ceiling' explanation by tabbytom tabbytom is valid. :lolup: Thinking about it gets me hungry, though.

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
He could have been signaling the mothership somehow from that perch. :lol: I have to say--every time he gets that startled or intense look on his face, it makes me look. I wonder if he's secretly laughing at me.

e7561b046abfbe121c56cd4792845d0d.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Though, I still think the 'pizza-flipping up to the ceiling' explanation by tabbytom tabbytom is valid. :lolup: Thinking about it gets me hungry, though.
Are you still hungry? :yummy: :crackup:

He could have been signaling the mothership somehow from that perch. :lol: I have to say--every time he gets that startled or intense look on his face, it makes me look. I wonder if he's secretly laughing at me.
Mothership and pizza dough are the same shape. He got confused :dizzy: :flail:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise