Owwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! OMG! My scalp is in pain!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Yep, which is why I keep my hair short now
I've had enough of long hair. I hate hair hanging on my neck and getting in my eyes. Not to mention the upkeep of having to wash and dry long hair. Now all I do is wash it, towel dry it and comb it. It's dry in about 5 minutes
5 minutes??? wow! even when my hair was shorter- it never dried in 5 minutes lol. that must be awesome! mine takes forever to dry- there's soooo much of it

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My hair is lower back long, very thick, and wavy. Ever since I started using the Schwarzkopf Professional line, especially the Bonacure leave in moisturizer, I have never HAD to brush it. It just doesnt tangle/knot anymore, the worst i get are tiny knots that come out easily. i definately recommend Schwarzkopf products for messy thick hair!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I should mention- I'm keeping it really long until I get sick of it- and then I plan on donating it to "locks of love" so that's why it's not short. Also, I don't like the way i look with short hair, so when I do donate it, i want it to be long enough to still be about shoulder length and not any shorter- so that's why it's so long. It's normally gorgrous, but when it matts-it's just painfull!!! / Thanks for the suggestion Alycia- i'm definitely going to look into that!
I can feel your pain Nikki! I go through that all the time.... and when I make it curly, it's worse....my scalp feels so sore by the time I'm done combing out the curls.... and the knots at the nape I get ALL the time....from turning your head and the collar of your shirt. But a warning about locks of love....if you have ever had your hair highlighted they will not take it. I had mine highlighted a few years ago, but then dyed it brown again, and they wouldn't take my hair cause I had said that yes it had been highlighted before. I guess it's something about the bleach in the high light stuff. I was bummed out too, I had been growing it out just for that purpose too....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Yep, which is why I keep my hair short now
I've had enough of long hair. I hate hair hanging on my neck and getting in my eyes. Not to mention the upkeep of having to wash and dry long hair. Now all I do is wash it, towel dry it and comb it. It's dry in about 5 minutes
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

5 minutes??? wow! even when my hair was shorter- it never dried in 5 minutes lol. that must be awesome! mine takes forever to dry- there's soooo much of it
I'm lucky if it is somewhat dry after 10 minutes of blow drying. I always go for a cut that will not need a lot of effort because just getting it dry is a chore.