Owners of Male Cats: Help!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a lovely looking tuxedo cat Chip is.

Well, back to ur concern about Chip's tool, think it's pretty common. Whenever my cat grooms himself, he kinda show off his tool. Think it's natural and also he gets to clean it so that no clumping litter is stuck there if not he'll have a problem peeing :lol3:
My cat is not fixed yet but will be at the end of this month.

Try getting use to it and it'll become a norm to you. This way is good that you have a chance to inspect his tool just in case something is not right with it.

because cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Awee...cat balls are the best! Sometimes a black cat is born with white balls! I always thought of em as like Christmas tree ornaments.
Such a shame the girls do not have decorations too. :p
Bhahaha.... I will not be able to decorate the tree this year without thinking about about cat balls! I should buy every cat owner I know a furry ornament  for their tree. And I never knew that about black cats haha! I'll try not to be on the lookout when I'm at the shelter.

I think we might have made things worse for sookie haha... or we endeared her towards male cats :) they are sweet hearts haha furry balls and all!

davey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Bhahaha.... I will not be able to decorate the tree this year without thinking about about cat balls! I should buy every cat owner I know a furry ornament  for their tree. And I never knew that about black cats haha! I'll try not to be on the lookout when I'm at the shelter.

I think we might have made things worse for sookie haha... or we endeared her towards male cats :) they are sweet hearts haha furry balls and all!

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! 

Well that is what I used to tell my family and anybody who listened when I was about 13. And yeah, those photos look about right!
So when someone told me that they could not tell if the cat they had was a female or a neutered male, I thought...ohhhh nooo.....why not just take out the juice and leave the ornaments?
LOL 
Funny how some of you never noticed that some cats have different colored ones, nice contrast, just like they have those white diamonds or clerical collars. 

catlogged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If he's fixed, you'll have no problems. I had one, not neutered, that could get over excited(erection, etc.) from too much petting. Only happend once, yikes! I never had him fixed. He wandered away looking for love and was ultimately run over. My two best reasons for neutering; spraying and wandering.