outside deck cat semi feral/thinner

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just checking in... sorry about the other two kitties, so hard on us when we love these wonderful little creatures and they get sick. Just part of life, the hard and heartbreaking part. :shame: I think getting that blood test will give you something to go on :nod: We are here for you!!! Sending vibes tonight to you, the kitty and your mom... :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batrice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well the cat is drinking water and eats and lets me pet him. But  is thin. Still having trouble getting him. My mom thinks I'm taking her child away. Its so hard.!!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there any connection that pets need drs to her?  Guy I watched was UPSET his dog was gone as he forgot being told it was going to the vet but was fine with a "dog is sick went to dr"  which got a response of "oh yeah"  and him telling me what it was doing "that day" sneezing/what not and got to redirect to pets of the past.  And just my luck he had stories of all the farm kittens growing up..