Outdoor cat stuck inside with cone

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: Understood :)

With letting her out again, I'd start by just allowing outdoor access - letting her go in and out as she pleases for a bit. Once she's comfortable with this, gradually extend the time she's outside. This should be easier once your neighbours are back and feeding her like they normally do.

She'll probably be a frequent visitor for the rest of her life now, though. It sounds like she's really bonded with both of you :heart3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, she's all good and went back outside today! She took a minute just sitting in front of the open door, looking out, then stepped out and took her usual path out back, looking back once. It makes me a little sad as I am an indoor cat fan, and also because I will miss her! Hope she will come back soon and visit lots.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's great that she's fully recovered and back to her territory with no problems :D

I'm sure she'll be a regular visitor from now on - she clearly formed quite a bond with you both :heart3:

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ha well oh my goodness, to my surprise, she came today after only 3 hours...I think we have a new feline friend. :)

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think its official... today she left us a dead bird at the door!