Out Cattin'

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
GingerCattin'2.jpg
Hello My Friends
After dinner Ginger and I went out cattin'. Well technically she may have been cattin' but being as I am not a cat, that term may not apply to me. Ginger is learning to walk on a lead... I think. She is as stubborn as she is cute. Here she is during a break exploring some rocks. She thinks she is King of the jungle. She says it's hard to be king of the jungle when you are wearing a harness with a string tied to you. Things are tough all over :). So we stalked bunny rabbits for a while. I have been feeding the critters here for years. The bunnies know me and I can get within six feet of them or so. Ginger really liked this. With her in my arms we stalked bunnies. We call this new game bunny rabbit. She got very excited, her tail was flipping around and her eyes were on that bunny. She didn't try to wiggle out of my arms, Good Kitty! Ha ha, too much fun.
Jack and Ginger
Bunny.jpg
GingerCattin'.jpg

Tashanasha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah I envy you guys so much. Marx is so afraid of the outdoors. The harness doesn't even bother him that much, but all the sounds and smells... He never set a paw on grass either.

But I still hope it'll get better in time. This is him the last time we went to explore the neighborhood:

IMG_20180704_111138_HDR.jpg