Our Raggies

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

I knew ragdolls were difficult to come by, so I guess that's why I never expected to see one at a shelter!
on the other hand, this cat was born to a brown tabby feral that i was feeding - so i know s/he wasn't really a ragdoll...but look at him/her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marsch21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

I loved the pictures! I am sorry to hear that Sonny is sick, it is great that he has you to take care of him!! He looks like a big boy in his picture. I just love the large hourglass blazes. My Marie has a large hourglass blaze as well, and Toulouse has a little diamond blaze on his forehead, I think it is just a white sign that shows us where we are supposed to direct our kisses.....LOL

Anyone that is looking for a Ragdoll, should look at the Ragdoll rescues, there are several around the country, and you would be surprised how many need purrrfect, furever homes. I would be happy to direct anyone looking for a rescued Ragdoll to the rescue closest to their home with a email address or phone number to contact them by. Several of the rescues will do a home check before placing the kitty, and in some cases even transportation help can be given.

Give all those Raggies belly rubs for me!!

Purrs,
Stormi
Sonny is a big boy. Before he got sick he weighed in at 19lbs. I think he has lost about 2lbs since then.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your Raggies are beautiful!
I LOVE Ragdolls, I have 2 bicolors... a seal (Maxie) & a blue (Grady).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marsch21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cagnes

Your Raggies are beautiful!
I LOVE Ragdolls, I have 2 bicolors... a seal (Maxie) & a blue (Grady).
Thank you!