Our New Shelter Dog!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am the mother of two rescues, and both are spoiled rotten. Dawg is a chow/golden retriever/austrialian sheepdog mix and is very territorial ever since we brought home Charlie, pound puppy, that the original owner lied, he has some form of epilepsy has siezures about once a month. If he goes on medicine, it could damage his liver, I am usually home all day so I can help Charlie thru his siezures and make sure he knows he's ok. As long as he doesn't seem to have complications I will not put him on medication, don't like the thought of him being doped up. Dawg only territorial around house or around my truck, other than that he is very friendly. Congrats on new family member.

freshmtt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh What a sweetheart!!!!, I can see now why your boyfriend just had to bring him home, and what a wonderful surprise that was!!!

Yeah for Fosters finding a new and forever home!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of the great feedback everyone! Fosters is doing wonderful! Colin is taking him in the morning to be neutered ( the shelter had a waiting list when he was adopted). So send him so good vibes...i'm pretty sure he'll bounce back quickly....he's such a sweet pup! Have a good day everyone! Fosters sends his love.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just a quick update on Fosters surgery...it went smoothly, and he's recovering quite well.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love big dogs. Fosters looks like a great guy. Glad he came through his neuter fine. He is a lucky boy to have found a loving home!