Our new kitty!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pictures, pictures!! And progress update - I was holding the kitten and Stumpy came and licked her head - awwwww. Then I think Stumpy realised she was ok. So then kitten jumped down and was sitting at the door, and Stumpy was making "mrr" noises at her (which is the same noise the momma cat we fostered made to her kittens), and rolled over, showed the kitten her belly and reached out toward her!

She kept rolling and putting her paws out to the kitten, and the kitten ran away to chase something, and Stumpy ran after her "mrr"ing again! Then the kitten went upstairs (with Stumpy in tow), went and used her litter tray, then came running back out of the room again rather than hiding under the bed! Stumpy won't stop following her now - they're so cute
They were almost playing on the stairs just before

And latest name suggestion - Casper?

Anyway, here's more photies!

And a bonus of Stumpy girl

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is just adorable!! And the pics made me laugh! In two of them, it looked like she was watching Stumpy lay on her back and stretch her legs, so in the next pic she is doing the same thing.. How cute!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beauty!

What about Mithrandir (grey wanderer - the elves's name for Gandalf).

You could shorten it easily to Myth.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she is adorable!! What a cute little girl, congrats on your new baby!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Good to see that Stumpy has a friend...or at least a definite friend in the making.

And what a story your little kitten has. GORGEOUS coloring too. Of course I'm a little partial to the grey kitties.

Congrats! (And keep those new kitten and introduction pictures coming!)