Our new boys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Kara - I didn't know you were getting more kitties? What is the back story here? Christmas gift???
I have been wanting to get a second cat for a long time but have never been able to convince DH of the idea. In the past week or so I have been scouring craigslist and petfinder. The day before yesterday I sent an email to a rescue here about a couple of their cats on petfinder. One of them had already been adopted, but the other one wasn't. I thought I'd put in an application and then try to convince DH. I was put in touch with the cats foster mom and we talked a bit and she told me that he had a couple siblings and the person in charge of the rescue told her she could do a two for one if we took two of them. I talked to DH and pretty much begged, and he agreed.
She brought them over today at 12:45.
They weren't intended as a Christmas gift, but it is nice to have them here for Christmas.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I have been wanting to get a second cat for a long time but have never been able to convince DH of the idea. In the past week or so I have been scouring craigslist and petfinder. The day before yesterday I sent an email to a rescue here about a couple of their cats on petfinder. One of them had already been adopted, but the other one wasn't. I thought I'd put in an application and then try to convince DH. I was put in touch with the cats foster mom and we talked a bit and she told me that he had a couple siblings and the person in charge of the rescue told her she could do a two for one if we took two of them. I talked to DH and pretty much begged, and he agreed.
She brought them over today at 12:45.
They weren't intended as a Christmas gift, but it is nice to have them here for Christmas.
Awww! That is so cool! they are adorable. I have b/w and br/w brothers, too. Walter will come around and when he gives you his trust and love, it will be a wonderful thing!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh that first one is abosolutely gorgeous!!! I'm partial to black and whites
I also love your sink! That's my dream sink, but not till the next house
The other kitty is gorgeous too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Oh my gosh that first one is abosolutely gorgeous!!! I'm partial to black and whites
I also love your sink! That's my dream sink, but not till the next house
The other kitty is gorgeous too!
He has the prettiest tail, also. It's black with an even sprinkling of longer white hairs throughout it, so it looks almost salt and pepper ish, then has a white tip like it was dipped in paint.

I'll have to try to get a good picture of it sometime, but the top of Walter's head looks like he has three big soft paint brush strokes, right next to each other. Like someone painted tabby on him. lol