Our little warrior

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
The best warrior ever. He didn't give up till the last minute. Left us on the 8th , this month. I am so sorry he got misdiagnosed and it was too late by the time we arrived to the other city for the real and right diagnosis -> kidney stones. He now is in peace and without pain. I will always take care of him ,forever and even after that.
(His last night, our little doggo, his best friend, gave Luke this little hamster toy, it is our doggos (Ren) favorite toy ever ).
Take care my little baby. :rbheart::angel::alright:
20230607_210304.jpg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. It is very hard for all of us, Ren is still looking after him everyday, multiple times a day ,it's heart breaking. This entire situation is heartbreaking :(
my CallieGirl looked for my ViniceGirl for a month.......it'so hard for them because they don't understand.
again, I am deeply sorry

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Luke, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Luke passed through the Gate between This Adventure and his Next Great Adventure with your love beside him to guide his way. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you for your love, and he sends his own, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for what you are going through......I pray you can find some comfort in knowing you tried to help. I'm sure he knew that.
The bonds of love will tie your souls together forever. They are spiritual, so eternal. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened".
One day your tears will turn into gratitude for having him share your life's journey for a while. But that is a long way off right now. The hole in your heart is too fresh, too big. Time is the only thing that helps with matters of the heart, and a lot of it.
Don't dwell on his end, it brings nothing but heartache, I know. He would rather you remember the good times, how he filled your heart with love and happiness. He lives on through you now. Go forward into the future and live it as you would want for him to go if you were the first to go. That is love, he wants no different. He showed you what a cat's love is and gave you one of this earth's treasures, a cat's heart........RIP brave Luke. you will always be remembered, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Luke, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Luke passed through the Gate between This Adventure and his Next Great Adventure with your love beside him to guide his way. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you for your love, and he sends his own, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.
yes :( I hope he is alright now. I know he left his entire life in my hands.. I will take care of him forever :hearthrob: :tabbycat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for what you are going through......I pray you can find some comfort in knowing you tried to help. I'm sure he knew that.
The bonds of love will tie your souls together forever. They are spiritual, so eternal. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened".
One day your tears will turn into gratitude for having him share your life's journey for a while. But that is a long way off right now. The hole in your heart is too fresh, too big. Time is the only thing that helps with matters of the heart, and a lot of it.
Don't dwell on his end, it brings nothing but heartache, I know. He would rather you remember the good times, how he filled your heart with love and happiness. He lives on through you now. Go forward into the future and live it as you would want for him to go if you were the first to go. That is love, he wants no different. He showed you what a cat's love is and gave you one of this earth's treasures, a cat's heart........RIP brave Luke. you will always be remembered, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
thank you, and yes. He was the most gentle and loving :( he groomed my hair sometimes and chewed on my ears lol and he pet my face and slept on my head and chest..I hope he is alright now. His little brother (our dog,Ren) fell a little sick too...heart issues and gallbladder -liver.. he still is searching for Luke everyday :(:tabbycat: I think he refused to accept the situation.. :(