Our kitty fell 4 stories!!!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow that is one lucky kitty, i am so gald he is okay, his name should be lucky junior

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Goodness, I am so glad Junior did not break his back or leg, he really got lucky there. He must of really been enticed too close to the edge by something he saw maybe.
Give him a few gentle pets for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

v.a.c.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rfox
why would the cat jump????
I am glad he is ok.

We aren't sure why he jumped. The only thing we can think of is that he got up on the ledge of the balcony and walked over to the neighbours planter boxes. He was probably playing in it as his nose was really dirty when I found him, the neighbours have a male cat named "Boris", we think he might have scared Junior to make him falloff the ledge.
**UPDATE** Junior is really sore and probably still a little shaken up. He was all purrs and kisses when the wife and I got home from work.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy he is OK, and will only have a few aches and pains for a little while. I would definately put up some kind of an enclosure if your condo assn will allow it. I know some complexes might look at it and complain that it spoils the look of the complex.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A kitty in a plaster cast looks a lot worse than a discrete enclosure! (good luck by the way with the quitting smoking - I keep trying so I know how hard it is)