our four beautiful new kittens - lots of cute pictures

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great, but please get the mom spayed. You will increase her life span if you do, and make her life so much better than if you don't.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ooooooh my god well first welcome to the site!!!! mommy is so beautiful, and her babies are so adorable....everyone loves to see kitten pics..makes me wanna cry their sooooooooo friggen cute!!!!!!! good luck and post more pics as they get older!!!!!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can almost hear that ear-piercing squeal the kittens were doing as you held them up for their pics

Loved the little clip! Congrats!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, your new babies are sooo sweet!!!!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by palestar

if they are orange and another color they are usually girls then? i honestly don't know much about this stuff this is our first batch
i was under the impression orange cats were usually male.

this is a blurry but fun picture of the daddy thomas, hes such a sweetheart and just recovering from his no-more-kitty surgery

Sorry to reply so late , I was camping for a couple of days
In the first picture it look to me that you had a baby with 3 colors , the kitten one on top . If it is 3 color it is a calico and to 99.9% they are females cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

palestar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey everyone thanks for all the kind words, these kitties are so adorable it takes your breath away some times!! here are some new pictures i took of the hoodlums today, 5 days into this crazy world

3 of the 4 umbilical cords have fallen off so they look a little less alien like
they are also sleeping much more now and less zippers opening hehe.. chloe has had some more time to herself and seems back to normal pretty much.. i noticed on has have an eyelid starting to open up, i cant wait to see their beautiful eyes

the calico as you guys pointed out is definetly a girl who we're going to call hazel.. the gray one we're pretty sure is a boy and his name is marley.

anyway here they are

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Well, hello, Hazel and Marley!! Thank you for the pictures! Chloe's babies are just so adorable!
Please more!
I second the motion...More...Please?

Spotz

palestar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hehe i will do my best guys
i try to get them when they're asleep so theres no racket, i think their eyes will be open anytime now and then i'll get lots of nice shots for you all

palestar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
heres some more little pictures i took today, one of the little guys has half an eye open and he looks so cute!!

he can almost see what hes doing now hehe

i think shes dreaming about her kitties

marley, the biggest of the bunch.. what a fattie!

hazel and mommy

the line-up, guilty as charged

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to thecatsite! Very cute babies. Hedi is correct. If the one kitten is a calico, it is probably female. It is very unusual for a calico to be male. Calico's have 3 colors and I think I see it too. In fact it looks like a dilute calico to me! I love dilute calico's! The colors are softer and almost look as if they are faded.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The babies and mom are gorgeous and so precious. Thanks so much for sharing and the baby diluted Calico reminds me of my Nala when she first came home, brings back the memories of her...