Our F1 bengal traffic cop

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Thank-you! Yep, she has the Ocelli on the back of her ears. Most of the F1's do.
Can you try to get a picture of the Ocelli? I've never really understood what was meant by that.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's awesome Nial. I didn't know you actually had a F1 Bengal. Where have I been? I knew one of your friends had one, but I didn't know you had one yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

She's awesome Nial. I didn't know you actually had a F1 Bengal. Where have I been? I knew one of your friends had one, but I didn't know you had one yet.
Hope, I'm so impressed with this F1 girl. She has perfect litterbox habits, is gentle with us and doesn't scratch anywhere but the posts she's supposed to, she's affectionate to a fault, gets along with all our resident cats and most impressive is......she's not one bit afraid of complete strangers. The 2 cable guys that came in yesterday to upgrade our equipment were quite suprised when a purring leopard was helping them install and connect cables.

We're already searching for a couple more F1 girls to add to our crew.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only appropriate word I can think of is - stunning. What a gorgeous animal. I'm green with jealousy.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amazing cat, so beautiful. You're lucky to spend your life with such beautiful animals.