Our EXOTIC furbabies

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Any day is a good day to nap with the kitties!
You got that right
But yesterday, when I woke up, it was snowing so heavy I couldn't see out the window and it was so windy. I looked at the cats snuggeld on the bed with me and said, do I really want to get up on my day off, when it is that bad outside and I have such warm kitties with me? I said, not a chance and drifted off to sleep for a little while longer

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your cat family so much! In my dreams I wish I could have the land and facilities to care for such beautiful cats. I enjoy your pictures!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I agree, John.
You need to get on the ball

No sleeping, no eating, no working!!
WE WANT PICTURES, WE WANT PICTURES, WE WANT PICTURES!
I have to at least work. I have to be able to buy their food somehow. Otherwise, Carmelo may start looking at me as a tasty treat
Just kidding

Maybe if I take the
to my slow dial up internet service, I could speed things up a bit

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, okay I guess you can work.

The furbabies have to have full tummies.
Something tells me a it takes a little more than a couple of cans of food to fill Carmelo's tummy!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, okay I guess you can work.

The furbabies have to have full tummies.
Something tells me a it takes a little more than a couple of cans of food to fill Carmelo's tummy!
He eats about 5-7 pounds of food per day

I also have to drag myself away from the computer game Luxor, that I am addicted to as well. On my free time, I find myself at the computer playing Luxor, when I could be posting pictures. Ooops, did I just say that. I mean, my dial up is so slow, that's what it is

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

He eats about 5-7 pounds of food per day

I also have to drag myself away from the computer game Luxor, that I am addicted to as well. On my free time, I find myself at the computer playing Luxor, when I could be posting pictures. Ooops, did I just say that. I mean, my dial up is so slow, that's what it is
Well in that case I guess a couple of cans of food won't do...maybe a couple of cases!

Luxor? did someone say Luxor? I must be hearing things I heard "My dial-up is really slow."

I understand because I play Luxor too as well as Tumblebugs...it's basically the same game...once I start playing I can't stop.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Luxor? did someone say Luxor? I must be hearing things I heard "My dial-up is really slow."

I understand because I play Luxor too as well as Tumblebugs...it's basically the same game...once I start playing I can't stop.
Have you played Luxor 2 or 3 yet? I am on 2, Luxor 3 has something like 150 levels. But yes, I am addicted to that game and once I get playing, I can't stop until my fingers hurt from mouse clicking so much
I am off tomorrow and it will be a do nothing day for the most part, Wednesday and Thursday will be spent with Carmelo. So, I will try and get some new pictures posted and while I am waiting for my slow dial up to load all those pictures, Luxor will keep me busy

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have played the second one a few times...but I keep going back to number 1...probably because I've played it so many times that I'm fairly good at it..I'm not so good at number 2.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I was able to upload LOTS of pictures to the server, but now I have no time to post them here today. But, they are ready to go and I will post them in a day or two. With all the pictures I had taken, I realized I have no new ones of Nakoma and Baxter. I must be slipping here.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Ok, I was able to upload LOTS of pictures to the server, but now I have no time to post them here today. But, they are ready to go and I will post them in a day or two. With all the pictures I had taken, I realized I have no new ones of Nakoma and Baxter. I must be slipping here.
What a tease!
You better snap some of Nakoma & Baxter so they don't feel left out.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, you wanted pictures, so here they are!!
We will start out with one of our domestic boys. Our male Pixie Bob Tommy Boy. Now, don't laugh, we know he is on the plump side
I have tried everything to get him to slim down.

Here is Toby the cougar.

Only one new one of Shawnee cougar, I thought I had more.

Here is handsome Shadrock.

More to follow....

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Montana, the feisty Eurasian Lynx.

Pretty Mercury cougar. She is such a sweetie

This is Matuka, an African Serval. Only have one picture of her for now.

Still more....

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Kisa Marie, female Eurasian Lynx. (Montana's girlfriend) She is a lover and very playful.

Here is Cinnamon. Our very shy little girl Pixie Bob. It's hard to get pictures of her, but I have 3 this time.

Still more....