Our EXOTIC furbabies

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The new one is a cutie!
How is Amber doing with him?

Nice snow pics - and that is where I like snow. In pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Wow... Nakoma sure has fluffed up for winter.
Yes he has
He also gains between 5-10 pounds during the winter, but will lose that weight when the weather starts to get warm. In about a month, he will start to lose the extra weight and he will shed that brown/grey winter coat in exchange for his orange summer coat. I will try to get more pics of Nakoma, while he is still big and fluffy with that awesome winter coat

Nakoma is gorgeous as ever, John, and the new boy is just a love! He'll tell you his name in due course
I hope he does, I am not to good with names
He is such a love and he always wants to kiss you

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

The new one is a cutie!
How is Amber doing with him?
Amber is actually doing pretty good, but she ie very very upset with us, especially me, because I was the one who brought the little boy in. She seems like she wants to play, but the kitten is a little scared of her, but he does not back down. Boris is the one who surprised me. He is so layed back and such a lover, but he does not like this new little boy in his home. So, it is going to take a little while for everyone to get along. He (the kitten) is supervised at all times when we let him out of his room.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww... what a little cutie!

I'd name him Baxter... he just looks like that to me.
My wife likes that name
It sounds pretty good, especially with our bobcat boy Boris. Boris and Baxter, I like it

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

My wife likes that name
It sounds pretty good, especially with our bobcat boy Boris. Boris and Baxter, I like it
That's so cool! He just looks so much like a kitty I knew once that's name was Baxter. Just as a side note, the Baxter I knew had a lot of spirit.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

That's so cool! He just looks so much like a kitty I knew once that's name was Baxter. Just as a side note, the Baxter I knew had a lot of spirit.
Hmmm, this little guy is quite the character as well. We just have to get used to having a "small" kitten in the house. Our last kitten, was Carmelo (young cougars are actually called cubs), but he was the size of a full grown domestic cat when we got him at the age of 12 weeks

Has Aurora taught the new kid who is boss, yet?
Well, she has been trying to. She snorts at him a lot
He chased after Aurora this morning and wanted to play. Aurora, the queen she is, would have none of that. She hissed and snorted at him, then walked away grumbling, as if to say, I have better things to do than to play with a little squirt like you

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nakoma looks absolutely stunning!

When you call your new guy "the new boy", it reminds me of "the lost boys" from Peter Pan...maybe a name from there? Anyway, he's an absolute cutie pie, and he looks sweet to boot!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited, I'm spending the whole day with Carmelo
Of course, you know what that means, more pics, that is if he lets me
Due to the terrible weather as of late, it's been a while since he saw me, so I'm sure I am going to be smothered with cougar hugs and kisses. It's going to be a heat wave today, at 34 degrees. It was 7 below zero this morning.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have a few pictures of the new boy
We don't have a name for him yet, I know I am not that good with names. But here he is, more pics to come

My wife taking a nap with the new boy

OH... MY.... GOSH!!!! He is such a doll! And looks like he has fallin comfortably happily into your loving home!!!

I'm so excited, I'm spending the whole day with Carmelo
Of course, you know what that means, more pics, that is if he lets me
Due to the terrible weather as of late, it's been a while since he saw me, so I'm sure I am going to be smothered with cougar hugs and kisses. It's going to be a heat wave today, at 34 degrees. It was 7 below zero this morning.
I can't wait to see the new pics if you are able to get some. I'm glad you get to spend the whole day with him!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry am behind on this thread.

Nakoma I love the name and I think he is perdy. I love the face

The new addition is so cute. Did we get a name yet.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The new addition is so cute. Did we get a name yet.
Yes, his name is Baxter

I can't wait to see the new pics if you are able to get some. I'm glad you get to spend the whole day with him!
Yes, I took a few more of Carmelo, but not as many as I had wanted. We were really busy digging ice away from the entrance gates and of course, giving Carmelo lots of love
When I did get the camera out, it was close to dinner time and Carmelo wouldn't sit still for me. But, I did manage to get a few and I will post them soon. I also have a real nice one of Boris for the Boris fans on here

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
on the name. It the new ones name Camelo. I am pregnant and these days to confuse me isn't rear it is and ever hour occurrence.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

on the name. It the new ones name Camelo. I am pregnant and these days to confuse me isn't rear it is and ever hour occurrence.
Our new boy's name is Baxter. He is the little 5 month old domestic kitten we rescued. He was found seeking shelter under my car during a snow storm with a temperature of about 5 degrees F. Carmelo is the cougar

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Our new boy's name is Baxter. He is the little 5 month old domestic kitten we rescued. He was found seeking shelter under my car during a snow storm with a temperature of about 5 degrees F. Carmelo is the cougar
ok I got it now. I was gone so long it takes alot to get the groove and mojo going again LOL.