Our Daily Thread for Friday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Logan is a nice name, for sure! Best of health to you and your baby as his arrival time draws so near. Keep us posted!

:tounge2:

=^..^=

P.S.: This stork is having one for the road!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know if it's because it's 10 til 3 in the morning, but I burst out laughing at your 'one for the road'

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to experts in the field, storks work up quite a thirst lugging all those babies around!

=^..^=

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stop! my face is starting to hurt from laughing. Where is Deb25 when you need her? she could shed some light on the drinking habits of storks.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Airborne command posts, such as the E-4B shown below, now coordinate the worldwide stork sorties associated with human births. Even now, a stork has been assigned to Kezzer and is standing by somewhere in her neighborhood waiting for the appropriate BEM (Blessed Event Message) to be issued by the command post. Although some people believe there is no relationship between storks and giving birth, others hasten to point out Spam is not available at Harrod's on odd-numbered Thursdays.

=^..^=

kezzer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As long as my stork is drinking water and nothing else, it's all good! As I was waitimg for the picture to load I was half expecting to see a stork holding a brewskie or something similar!